For your safety and the safety of the collection.
- We encourage you to use a pencil and not ink pens when handling items in the Kentucky Room. Ink can damage the paper and is permanent.
- Please be careful when handling the Collections. Due to age, many of the books and papers require care when handling.
- Please do not re-shelve books, files, or microfilm. Our staff will be glad to do that for you.
- The copy fee is 10 cents per page for the microfilm and computer printouts. Please pay at the Circulation Desk.
- You may take digital photos of items from your cellphone or digital device.
- Computers in the Kentucky Room are for Local History or Genealogical research only. Public Internet computers are located in the main library.
- Should you need any assistance, please go to the Librarian Office or the Information Desk.