Library Express - Sadieville
Sadieville City Hall
Be among the first to experience this new convenient pick-up and drop-off service.
Here's how it works...
- Place items on hold online or by phone using your library card.
- When your item is available, the library will deliver them to the Library Express location.
- The library will notify you when your materials are ready to pick-up. You will have two days to collect them from your Library Express location.
- For pick-up, enter your code into the locker keypad. Press the ENT# and your assigned locker box will open.
- Remove your items and receipt. Close locker box.
- Returning items is easy. Return materials to the Scott County Public Library or use the return drop at the Library Express location.
Call the library at 502-863-3566 for more information.