Library Express Service
Convenient pick-up and drop-off service throughout the county.
- Sadieville City Hall, 605 Pike Street, Sadieville
- Bradley's IGA, 131 Springview Drive, Stamping Ground
- Place items on hold online or by phone using your library card.
- When your item is available, the library will deliver them to the Library Express location.
- The library will notify you when your materials are ready to pick-up. You will have two days to collect them from your Library Express location.
- For pick-up, enter the last five digits of your library card number into the locker keypad. Press the ENT# and your assigned locker box will open.
- Remove your items and receipt. Close locker box.
- Returning items is easy. Return materials to the Scott County Public Library or use the return drop at the Library Express location.
Here's how it works...
Call the library at 502-863-3566 for more information.