Print wirelessly from all mobile devices, including laptops, tablets and smartphones. Submit print jobs from home or in the library.
Method 1: Send a document to our printer as Email Attachment
Login to your email account and send/forward an email with the document to be printed as an attachment to one of the two library printers. Send your email to one of these addresses:
Black and White: email@example.com
Only the attachment will be printed. This will send your print job to the Library Document Station in the Technology Hub at the library.
Method 2: Upload your document to our Printing Web Portal
- Click the Wireless Printing Portal button (above) or go to www.printeron.net/scpl/library
- Select one of the two library printers to print to:
Black and White
- Enter your email address. (If you don’t have an email address, don’t worry! You can enter anything that looks like an email address (ex. firstname.lastname@example.org)–just be sure to remember what you enter because you will need it when you come to the library.
- Select a document to print using on of the following methods:
- If printing from a website: copy and paste the website’s url into the text box.
- If printing a document from your computer: click Browse and locate file.
5. Click the green print button.
This will send your print job to the Library Document Station in the Technology Hub at the library.
When you arrive in the Library
At the Library Document Station in the Technology Hub, click Release a Print Job and enter your email address.
Select the print job(s) you wish to print and click Print.
A window will pop up with the total cost of the print job(s).
Deposit change into the coin box located by the machine